Thursday, October 08, 2009

 Splash (8x10) Saw this fellow chasing a stick in a local small river and had to paint him.


Cleveland Bay (15x30)   This was posted a couple of weeks ago but the horse disappeared into a very dark green background so I lightened it and was much happier with this.


















 Sand River Cheetah (24x30) Haven't done Africa in any real way for a good while so I needed to rectify this.




Some more work finally photographed. Art is destined for various upcoming shows including McBride Gallery's Autumn Celebration, Troika Gallery's Gala Anniversary show, Mystic Maritime Museum Gallery's winter show, and Simpson Gallery's miniatures holiday show. Early in 2010 I plan to have work included in the American Society of Marine Artists' regional show in Delaware. Hope to see some of you at one or more event!  If you want to know which specific pieces might be going where, just contact me.

2 comments:

Jennie Norris said...

Your paintings are beautiful, I especially love your scratchboards - Absolutely stunning!!

Paula said...

Thanks so much, Jennie. I am sitting at a museum teaching the medium to groups of people from age 7 to adult, and it has been sort of motivating. Might actually do a little more Scratchboard than I have been doing recently!