Saturday, January 07, 2006

USASA 2006 Specialty Logo



No, they are not jumping over the (upside down) moon. This is the logo art for the United States Australian Shepherd Association National Specialty in St. Louis in April 06.
The first image is the logo and type, only. It will be printed on souvenier items like shirts, grooming aprons, etc.

The second image is the artwork itself. The painting will be auctioned off at the banquet and the painting will be printed in an edition of 100 only.
This logo will appear on the club's Specialty website
http://www.usasanationals/2006/ in the next week or so with ordering info on the items that will be available.

4 comments:

Terry Miller said...

Wow, I love the poster! What a great job. Of course you must have used CS. :)

Kristina said...

Awesome poster Paula, I may have to go to Nationals just to get in on the raffle of this beautiful piece!

Anonymous said...

Paula, I love it!!

What a wonderful job.

Becky

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Logo....I agree, I want something with this on it!

Your artwork is beautiful and I love your use of light.

I used to work in Sykesville at the state hospital back in the 70's.

Janet
Fireskye Aussies