Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Late again, naturally...

Well again I find myself behind in posting and updating my news page. Because I am on Facebook with my artwork I tend to forget to come over here, though I am aware there are plenty of people not interested in Facebook!  Anyway here is my semi-annual update.

A commission from someone eles's photograph (with permission!) for the foal's owner. 11x14 oil on panel.

LOng-awaited commissioned painting of a friend's beloved late Border collie. 7x5 oil on panel..

United States Australian shepherd Association 2012 Narional Specialty artwork.\ The original fetched over $1700 in raffle tickets, all donated by USASA to the United States Australian shepherd Foundation. Prints are available and the framed prints were used as the major trophies for the National specialty show.

Commission: Siata, Australian Shepherd. 10x8 oil on linen

Possession: English Cocker. The first of several artworks I did in preparation for the English Cocker National Specialty show held in Pennsylvania this past spring. Oil on panel.

Commission, Welsh Corgis. 11x14, oil on canvas.

Patience, Great Blue Heron 24x48, oil on canvas

More English cockers. 'Playtime', 15x30, oil on canvas.

Trio, Englsih Cockers 16x20 oil on panel.

Anticipation, English cockers 20x16, oil on linen

First Step, English cockers 12x24 oil on board.

Sorry, iphone photo only!  Evening Preen, 30x24

Cosette Sitting! (Commission)oil on panel, 20x16

Gracie Neff oil on panel 8x8

Sojo 8x8 oil on panel

Jamie Lee 5x7 oil on panel.

No comments: